Part-Time English Teacher
As part of our team you will be representing Explore Learning and actively involved in teaching and mentoring the children who attend our centres.
You will help to monitor their academic and social progress as well as help to provide feedback for their parents. Our low ratios mean that you will be working with six-twelve students at a time, providing them with support and encouragement as well as working closely with the centre managers to ensure that the curriculum is tailored correctly for each student.
You will be a great role model for our students and help to create a vibrant, positive atmosphere that is enjoyable for everyone.
Typical duties include:
* Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress.
* Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language.
* Advising student on career issues.
* Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
* Evaluating a students’ class work and assignments.
* Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
* Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
* Classroom management.
* Developing English lesson plans.
* Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
* Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
* Participating in staff meetings and extra-curricular activities.
* Undertaking pastoral and supervisory duties.
Personal qualities required:
* You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
* Able to explain complex subjects in simple terms
* Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
* Good listening skills.
* Planning and organisational skills.
How to Applyeskisehir@americanlife.com.tr - 0222 345 00 03
2744 total views, 1 today